Trichophytic Closure, “The evolution of conventional suturing”
This procedure was developed in the plastic surgery field for the purpose of achieving aesthetic results, virtually without visible scars.*
A Gardel, the Trichophytic Closure Technique is used strictly when follicular units are harvested through the removal of a thin strip of skin from the sides and/or back of the head.
*NOTE: Not all people heal the same, and sometimes, due to genetic traits, undesirable scars may form, even when the surgical procedure is perfectly performed.
Each individual hair – along with its roots and follicles – is then processed under a microscope and transplanted to the receiving area using Gardel Transplant Techniques, where they will soon begin their new and permanent growth.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Most widely used method in the world.
- Ideal technique for extensive baldness due to the fact that transplant sessions involving more than 7000 grafts can be achieved.
- Most considerable results from the first session.
- More efficient chirurgical time.
- Greater survival rate from obtained grafts (98 %) and thefefore more capilar gain.
- Lest cost per hair.
A scar will be present in the donor area, which won’t be visible unless the head is shaved.